At Mazza Building & Development Company we work hard to turn our clients’ dreams into reality while building their custom homes. We specialize in unique and beautiful custom home building in Bloomfield Hills MI and surrounding areas. Call (248) 625-3305 for a free consultation.
How to Fulfill Your Fantasy With a Custom Home
If you dreamed as a child of someday owning a home with your own dance studio and ballet barre, or a personal game room with a Skee-Ball machine alongside an indoor putting green, then a custom home may be your best option to making that dream come true.
While buying a home fulfills a big part of the American Dream, building a home to your specifications elevates the experience. Before you begin to make decisions about your future home, you will need to spend significant time learning about the custom-home building process.
Start With Land and a Plan
If you already own land, you should meet with potential builders and architects at the site so you can discuss potential issues and plans. If you don’t own land, some builders can help you find a site or they can direct you to a REALTOR® who can help. It’s essential that your home design and land plan match: You wouldn’t want to design a residence and then find that the site you’ve purchased can’t accommodate it.
Your builder should walk the property with you and determine how much preconstruction work is required, such as the placement of utilities, a septic system and a driveway.
Consider the Neighborhood
Most people who build a custom home believe they will never sell it, but eventually you may want to move to a different area or even build another custom home. It’s always wise to consider resale value when building a home. In particular, you want to match the price range and general size of your custom home to others in the neighborhood so that your house doesn’t stand out as oversized or overpriced.
Avoid Delays and Cost Overruns
Planning your home from the foundation to the roof and every single item in between can save you time and money when you are building a custom home. Your decisions about every detail in your home should be made before construction begins so you can reduce the possibility that materials won’t be available when needed, or that you will need to rip out things already built to accommodate a change order.
Good planning and hiring a good team can make the custom-home experience as easy as dreaming.
Call the top rated Bloomfield MI Custom Home Builders at Mazza Building & Development Company at (248) 625-3305 today for more information!
Are you interested in having your very own Custom Home in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan or surrounding areas? If so, call the top rated Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Custom Home Builder – Mazza Building & Development Company at (248) 625-3305 today.
What Defines a Custom Home?
A custom home is a one-of-a-kind home that is designed for a specific client and for a particular location. The custom home builder may use plans created by an architect or by a professional home designer. Custom homes afford consumers the opportunity to control layout, lot size, and accessibility.
In most cases, custom home builders construct on land the home buyer already owns. Some developers sell fully serviced lots specifically for the construction of custom homes. This makes it easy to build a custom home since the lot is construction-ready and builders can focus purely on the design of the home.
Custom home builders generally
- Build on land already owned. Some custom builders also build on land they own which is known as a spec home – short for speculative.
- Build unique houses. A custom home is a site-specific home built from a unique set of plans for the wishes of a specific client. For this the services of an architect are used. Some custom builders may offer design/build services.
- Build single-family homes.
- Are generally small-volume builders.
- Tend to build high-end homes.
Production home builders generally:
- Build on land they own.
- Tend to use stock plans, but usually offer a variety of plan choices, upgrades and options.
- Build all types of housing — single-family, condos, town houses, and rental properties.
- Are large-volume builders.
- Generally build for all price points.
Do you desire your very own custom home in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan or nearby areas? If so, make your dream a reality with Mazza Building & Development Company. Call (248) 625-3305 today to start the process!
Are you in need of an experienced custom home builder in Bloomfield Hills MI and surrounding areas? If so, call the expert team at Mazza Building & Development Company at (248) 625-3305 for more information.
Benefits of Electing to Build a Custom Home
Choosing to build a custom home, on the other hand, allows you the total freedom to decide on features such as the building lot, style of home, the floor plan, types of flooring and cabinets, lighting and a myriad of other options. Virtually every aspect of the home design is for you to decide on.
There is a price however for building a fully custom home. Unique features and products are not sold at bulk rate prices at box home improvement stores.
Consequently you could expect to spend 2 to 3 times more per square foot on construction costs when building a custom home.
Building a semi custom home, alternatively, is a compromise between purchasing a spec home and building a fully custom home. As a result, building a semi custom home provides you with the ability to select some of your home’s features, while not breaking your banking account.
If you are interested in building a custom home in Bloomfield Hills MI and surrounding areas, call the Bloomfield Hills MI custom home builder you can trust – Mazza Building & Development Company at (248) 625-3305 today!
Are you looking to hire a Custom Home Builder in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and surrounding areas? If so, contact the custom home building experts at Mazza Building & Development Company (248) 625-3305 today!
Why Choose A Custom Home Builder?
1. Personalization – When you hire a custom homebuilder you get what you truly want out of your home. Custom home builders are creative and flexible so you can get the home of your dreams. Uniqueness adds resale value, it’s just a well know fact.
2. Pricing – You get a better value with custom home builders. We show all of the options ahead of time so you know exactly what you are getting for your hard earned money. Custom home builders most generally use higher quality materials so that they will last longer, saving you more in the long run.
3. Personal Service – When you are working with a custom home builder you get 100% of the attention. You are not just another person in line, you will get the attention you deserve!
For more information about custom home building in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and nearby areas, contact the custom home building experts at Mazza Building Company (248) 625-3305 today.